Customer Service Representative/Ad Services Coordinator
This current opening is a hybrid role splitting responsibility between Customer Service Representative duties and Advertising Service Coordinator duties. It is the liaison between Rowland Publishing and its contract publishing clients, native advertising partners, event partnerships, and advertising clients. The Ad Services Coordinator role oversees Rowland Publishing’s fulfillment of all print advertising, both purchased by clients and scheduled by internal departments. This position also contributes to department efforts as needed. The Client Service Representative role will oversee internal and external communication between all parties involved on a given project. Digital and social media skills as well as writing capability/experience are a plus. Rowland Publishing is an Apple work environment.
Custom Service Representative
- Work alongside Custom Publishing Manager to oversee each phase of a custom publishing project – sales, photography, design, printing, editorial, proofing, etc.
- Maintain project schedules and coordinate each internal department’s role in the project
- Lead project kickoff meetings, both with clients and internally with staff
- Schedule client meetings and manage writing and distribution of agendas or other files
- Track all project milestones and follow up with key stakeholders on project timeline and status of each milestone
- Create and maintain highly organized folder for each project
- Gather and distribution project materials and instruction to production department
- Coordinate with client on project proofs and final approval in relation to project deadlines
- Generate and maintain project financial reports
Ad Service Coordinator
- Accurately input all assigned ad contracts into workflow systems and assigned deadlines
- Communicate with advertisers on upcoming deadlines, supplied materials, proofs and final approval
- Follow up with advertisers on deadlines to keep production process on track
- Review proofs and book reviews to confirm all ads are accurate and properly placed
This is a full-time position. Submit a cover letter when applying. Please apply using the form below.