Marketing Fulfillment Coordinator
The role of Marketing Fulfillment Coordinator will act as a liaison between Rowland Publishing and its native advertising partners, event partnerships, and advertising clients. The Marketing Fulfillment Coordinator role oversees Rowland Publishing’s fulfillment of all print, digital and social media advertising, both purchased by clients and scheduled by internal departments. This position also contributes to department efforts as needed. Writing capability/experience are a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately input ad contracts into workflow systems and follow set deadlines
- Schedule/track all components of print, digital and social advertising deliverables.
- Obtain materials and instruction necessary to fulfill contractual obligations.
- Communicate accurate layout instructions to the Advertising Design team and/or Web team.
- Communicate with advertising clients on behalf of Rowland Publishing as needed.
- Organize and determine the usability of supplied materials on Rowland Publishing’s server.
- Continually monitor all ads to ensure accuracy (content, placement, size, etc.).
- Organize and schedule interviews and other forms of content creation, such as writing, photography, videography, and more.
This position interacts with clients and staff, requiring a positive and collaborative attitude. There must be an organized approach to work, strong attention to detail, and the ability to self-check. Must be able to track multiple tasks and priorities and meet tight deadlines. Report up to manager any obstacles that might keep work from being fulfilled on deadline.
This is a full-time position offering healthcare benefits and 401k. Most work is performed in a remote home office setting and the ideal candidate should ideally reside in Northwest Florida or be willing to relocate. More details will be shared during the interview process. Submit a cover letter when applying.
Please apply using the form below.